Job Description For HR & Admin Executive
- Responsible for monitoring & training for HR & Admin related SOP.
- Responsible for Time Management & Access Control Management
- Heading the Security of premises & employees by introducing Security policies & procedures.
- Monitoring Statutory Compliance & Maintaining Industrial compliance.
- Identification, Development & Finalization of Supplier/Service Provider for various HR & Admin services with the proper process (RFI, RFQ, Bidding & Final Discussion).
- Implementation of sourcing strategies to cut cost and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of HR & administration function.
- Forecasting & planning HR & Administration budget and ensuring adherence to the budgetary limits. Preparing AOP (annual operating plan), Monthly spend tracker & strictly monitor budget vs. spend, reporting of monthly Dashboard.
- Responsible for HK & Pantry Services, Pest Control of the premises, Janitorial & general maintenance and valuable contribution in process / quality / efficient management.
- Responsible for overall Employee Engagement activities inside the Plant
- Responsible for Event Management in the Plant or Outside the Plant.
- Awareness of Productivity within organization & engaged employees to drive the productivity & help in cultural changes.
- Responsible for HR Induction & New Joinee Support in House Search, Relocation of HHG, Accommodation in Hotel for Initial period.
3 - 8 Years
- UG – BA/BSc/MSc/BBM/MBA - Any Specialization
Job Description for Store Executive
- Receiving and verifying of the RM / PM / FG / SPM / Consumable as per purchase order and accounting qualities in the system.
- Create GFN for RM / PM / FG / SPM / Consumable / operating supplies / engineering materials in the SAP system.
- Dispensing of exact quantity of approved materials (RM/PM/FG/SPM/Consumable) against approved document and timely delivery of dispend material to manufacturing.
- To prepare and review Standard operating procedures (SOP) and procedure relating to warehouse operations and ensure activities performed as per SOP.
- Maintain the record of prohibited material.
- Preparation & Control of Documentation related to the area activities.
- Validation of SAP / ERP based tools & Transactions.
- Ensure minimum level of stock of consumables are available as per requirement for the manufacturing.
- Initiation of deviation, change control, CAPA, investigations etc.
- Receipt & storage of Raw Materials as per the cGMP.
- Dispensing of Raw Materials & precaution to avoid contamination as per cGMP.
- To co-ordinate and execute the activities related to dispensing of Raw Materials with internal stakeholder (Production, Planning, Purchase, QC, Bond Room etc.)
- To Ensure adherence to safety norms during effective monitoring at the time of dispensing
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 02 to 08 years hands-on experience in Warehouse activities in API facility in GMP environment.
3 - 8 Years
- UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization
- PG - MS/ M.Sc (Science) - Any Specialization.